After you finish reading the Shrine of Rage scroll

Antworten
sunxuemei

After you finish reading the Shrine of Rage scroll

Beitrag von sunxuemei »

After you finish OSRS gold reading the Shrine of Rage scroll, you'll get this message:'I believe I need to visit Lassar, then travel west from there.'

Go to Ice Mountain and traveling west. Go just east of the goblin village, up on the cliff. Proceed down it. There will be, once again, a circular chamber with an altar in the middle, with the alter glowing a purple haze.

That doesn't matter! Finish him off! I am still in the process of draining energy! The Mage of Zamorak will have his team pointed at the altar and purple power will probably be coming from it. Today you will have a time limitation. If you can kill Taurus within this time limit, it is possible to go up to the Mage of Zamorak and strike himand he cannot fight back. Kill them both. Azzandra will once again send you a message.

Well done, now return to the pyramid so that I may teach you the way you can completely sanctify the alters once again! Sanctifying the Altars. Proceed to Azzanadra within his pyramid. He'll appear there when you arrive at his throne room. Talk with him. I have begun to understand the way to sanctify the altars.

Great. Here is what you will need: a vial full of water, a rannar weed, a jug of wine, and a destroyed relic of my master's enemies A destroyed relic of one of Zaros' enemies? Can you repeat exactly what I need ? (Azzanadra will replicate all then required items, and you will come back to these options) I will get them as soon buy RuneScape gold as I can (ends conversation) Yes, adventurer. You have to bring to me a destroyed relic of Zaros' enemies.

Antworten